Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: This is what happends when you get liberal *****es to run things......

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member LCAS_712's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2006
    Location
    Coeburn VA / Harrogate TN
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thumbs up This is what happends when you get liberal *****es to run things......

    I know this is old news but I couldnt help it....
    YouTube - Boxer tells general she "worked hard" for title
    [img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This is what happends when you get liberal *****es to run things......

    Glad to see she stood up and said something. Nice.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This is what happends when you get liberal *****es to run things......

    if he has to call her senator she should have to refer to him as general

  4. #4
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This is what happends when you get liberal *****es to run things......

    Didn't the general work just as hard to EARN the title of "general"? Ma'am is a term military personnel are taught from the beginning to say to a woman of authority.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This is what happends when you get liberal *****es to run things......

    Why is it assumed she didn't? Actually I'm pretty sure she did earlier in the exchange, funny how it was spun in this clip and on Fox to seem like she didn't.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ibe4warriors's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    957
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This is what happens when you get liberal *****es to run things......

    She didn't say she worked harder than him...she just said It was just a thing and that Is what she wanted to be called.And that is all she had to do to be called a *****.I just don't get It.I'm sure she did work hard...as did lots of other people ...just to get where they are now!!
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member
    This is what happends when you get liberal *****es to run things......


    aoa_stripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2006
    Posts
    880
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This is what happends when you get liberal *****es to run things......

    [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This is what happends when you get liberal *****es to run things......

    i GUESS those people didn't work as hard to get their title??
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This is what happends when you get liberal *****es to run things......

    The second video is interesting, but what really struck me as I listened this time to what she said was this: "I worked so hard to get that title so I'd appreciate it yes thank you."

    This was said without pause and with an arrogant tone. She was not asking nicely, she was be a snot. That was rude and obnoxious. I didn't realize just how rude and obnoxious until I really paid attention.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This is what happends when you get liberal *****es to run things......

    Quote Originally Posted by Gotch View Post
    The second video is interesting, but what really stuck me as I listened this time to what she said was this: "I worked so hard to get that title so I'd appreciate it yes thank you."

    This was said without pause and with an arrogant tone. She was not asking nicely, she was be a snot. That was rude and obnoxious. I didn't realize just how rude and obnoxious until I really paid attention.
    BS gotch, she didn't say it in an arrogant tone.."Its just a thing, I worked so hard to get that title." She asked pretty nicely, she could have said "K, thanks." but she didn't.


    Still the most ridiculous thing, people have too much time on their hands.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •